Webinar: Introduction to Overleaf
Overleaf Professional accounts are available for all researchers, staff and PGRs at the University. Overleaf is the tool of choice for many who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTeX / Rich Text editor for their work or research projects.
For the start of the new academic year, the Overleaf team will be hosting the popular ‘Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews’ webinar on Tuesday, 19 October (3pm – 4pm). This webinar would be of most relevance to Post Graduate Researchers (PGRs) who have just joined the University, or staff / researchers who want to find out more about using Overleaf. This session contains a general overview of Overleaf, as well as an overview of how to make best use of it for Literature Reviews.
The webinar will focus on topics such as:
- How to use Overleaf to draft a literature review and make notes, including adding citations and integrating reference management tools
- How to share work with your supervisor and collaborators for feedback
- How to keep your work organised including version control and drafting journal papers with templates
- How to use and search for journal templates, including popular templates used at UOM
You can register via the link below. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on joining the webinar.
- Webinar: Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews (Tuesday, 19 October, 3pm – 4pm)