Webinar: Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews
Overleaf Professional accounts are now available for researchers, staff and postgraduate researchers (PGRs) at the University. Overleaf is the tool of choice for many who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTeX / Rich Text editor for their work or research projects.
On Thursday 22 October the Overleaf team will host a webinar focusing on how to use Overleaf for Literature Reviews, and will include topics such as:
- How to use Overleaf to draft a literature review and make notes, including adding citations and integrating reference management tools
- How to share work with your supervisor and collaborators for feedback
- How to keep your work organised including version control and drafting journal papers with templates
- How to use and search for journal templates, including popular templates used at UOM
This webinar would be of most relevance to postgraduate researchers, or researchers who are new to working with Overleaf.
You can register via the link below. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on joining the webinar.
- Webinar: Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews (Thursday 22 October, 3pm – 4pm)