Webinar: Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews
Following the high interest in the ‘Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews’ webinar, the Overleaf team will be re-running this session on Thursday, 25 February (3pm – 4pm). This webinar would be of most relevance to Post Graduate Researchers (PGRs) who have just joined the University, or people who are new to working with Overleaf. This session contains a general overview of Overleaf, as well as an overview of how to make best use of it for Literature Reviews.
Overleaf Professional accounts are available for researchers, staff and PGRs at the University. Overleaf is the tool of choice for many who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTeX / Rich Text editor for their work or research projects.
The webinar will focus on topics such as:
- How to use Overleaf to draft a literature review and make notes, including adding citations and integrating reference management tools
- How to share work with your supervisor and collaborators for feedback
- How to keep your work organised including version control and drafting journal papers with templates
- How to use and search for journal templates, including popular templates used at UOM
You can register via the link below. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on joining the webinar.
- Webinar: Using Overleaf for Literature Reviews (Thursday 25 February, 3pm – 4pm)