Facilitate research networking and collaboration (E)
We intend to:
Enable better, higher impact research with better use of resources and data
During 21/22 academic year project E plans to deliver three workstreams:
- Support the Implementation of the Pure portal.
- Support the Roll-out of MS 365 to the research community.
- Facilitate secure collaboration.
We plan to deliver:
- Support collaborative activities to facilitate more interdisciplinary research both within UoM and externally, to attract higher budgets and produce more impact.
- The Pure portal will increase the visibility of our researchers.
- Secure collaboration and MS 365 will provide an ecosystem of resources that facilitate secure collaborative activity
- Enabling our researchers to deliver more, better, and higher impact research – measured by citation rates and academic participation in networking opportunities
- Knowing where to invest future research networking and collaboration effort
- Facilitate more interdisciplinary research to attract higher budgets and produce more impact
- Delivering more, better, and higher impact research – measured by citation rates and academic participation in networking opportunities
- 2018 – 2022
Project Manager for Pure workstream is Malcolm Brown email@example.com
Business Change Manager and Project Lead for the Roll-out of MS365 and Secure Collaboration is Anthony Allen firstname.lastname@example.org